It’s my first full week in a very long time. No random field trips, no random modified schedules for testing or nada. It has been a little long, but the blur will finish with Friday.
- Teacher Appreciation Week = some heart-touching cards from students, food, and general happiness.
- Just received the final student essay to complete our 7th grade essay book. You have no idea the amount of hunting it takes to get essays from some of these kids…..and we’re talking just 2 paragraphs from some of them.
- Went to the gym twice AND saw Avengers
- Had 3 students walk away from me this week (one repeat offender….but she’s a lot better now b/c our AP totally called her out)
- Teared up during lunch (but afterwards had a heart-to-heart with one of my students and we’re hopefully going to start fresh tmrw)
- Got super annoyed with my students today b/c they seemed to not be getting my lesson at all. It got better throughout the day though, and my favorite part was putting on piano music and having my extra class just read. Extremely peaceful.
Final excitement = I got official word that I will continue teaching 7th grade next year which makes me very happy. Many other reflections happening, but for another night. Peace!